Being a committed team player, I would like to contribute my best to the growth of the company I work for and to develop my skills as well. I promise to be a valuable asset for your business, and with my knowledge will extend the company’s revenue.
- Years Of Experience: 4 Years
- Employer Name: DreamSoft Technical Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Designation: Technical Trainer
- I have completed my Master’s Degree in Computer Science Technology from Boston University with a grade point of 4.5/5.0.
- I have completed my Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Technology from High Tech University, and I am a gold medalist during the course time.
- I have been trained for the TNPSC group 1 exams from the best TNPSC coaching center in Chennai, and I have cleared the exams with good ranking as well.
- I have been awarded many times during the academic year for the Excellency in studies and for participating in various kinds of cultural fests.
- I have possessed strong leadership skills and have been elected as the student’s chairman.
- I have been working as a Technical Trainer at DreamSoft Technical Solutions for the past four years as said above.
- Being a Technical Trainer, I am the one who is capable of training the people’s technically and to make sure that they are eligible to work in the project.
- I am the one who handles the entire technical team and to lead them on a right path.
- I need to take care of the Technical errors, and I need to fix the bugs as early as possible.
- While working as a Technical Trainer, I was searching for the top Bank Coaching Center In Chennai, and I landed up locating Dream Institute who turns to be the emerging career training industry.
- With strong leadership skills, I have been elected as the Student Chairman during my Bachelor’s Degree and promoted as the Student Ambassador for the entire University during my Master’s Degree.
- I was acting as a successful event organizer during my college days, and have organized many events in a well-planned and highly efficient manner.
- I am very much interested in social activities, and I am a volunteer at Anna Hazare’s IAS (India Against Corruption) Movement.
- I am a strong lyricist and a poet, and I love to write poems in both regional (Tamil) and as well as in English. One of my poems has been nominated for the National Level Competition held in Mumbai.
Name: Ganesh Dayal
City/State: Chennai/Tamil Nadu
Address for communication: New No 55, T T K Road 2nd Cross Street, Alwarpet
Chennai - 600017,
Tamil Nadu, India.
I hereby certify that all the details above are accurate to my knowledge and I abide by the organization’s policy.
|Last Resume Update||June 17, 2017|